During an unprecedented year of school closures, our school boards and school administrators have focused their time and efforts towards CRT related initiatives. Proof of this are their recent decisions to hire consultants as a way of beginning the indoctrination process of students:
There is plenty of published information about Critical Race Theory. CRT was initially pushed on college campuses and is now on our doorstep. For those of unfamiliar with CRT, a well written article can be found here.
Critical Social Justice Ideology is the underpinning philosophy guiding CRT. This is a long read, but important to understand their radical beliefs, so many of which run counter to longstanding American values. See article here.
1. Make your voice heard by commenting at school board meetings and completing school surveys. Get others to write in and comment.
2. We need volunteers! Please offer to help by sending an email HERE!
3. Get involved, for the sake of the future of your children and future generations. Watch school board meetings.
4. When the school boards look for volunteers to serve on any sort of task force, get involved! We need to be part of the discussion.
5. Express your concerns to school board members about their actions and remind them that they are accountable to the public. There are important elections in 2022 and current members who support this should not be re-elected.
We have STRENGTH in numbers, and TOGETHER we can be a force that pushes back against these changes and instead pushes for EXCELLENCE and an APOLITICAL educational environment that allows students to develop critical thinking skills, the ability to debate varying points of view and above all, continue to strive for excellence in education.